Located in Northwest Austin, Anderson Mill is home to over 9,000 residents. A recent annex to the City of Austin, Anderson Mill spans the west of Highway 183, north of Anderson Mill Road and south of 620. With history dating back to the late 1800’s, Anderson Mill has been had large growth for the last 2 decades. Anderson Mill students are part of the several schools that make up Round Rock ISD.
To learn more about Anderson Mill, please visit the Anderson Mill Limited District website.
- C.D. Fulkes Middle School
- Canyon Vista Middle School
- Cedar Valley Middle School
- Chisholm Trail Middle School
- Deerpark Middle School
- Grisham Middle School
- Hernandez Middle School
- Hopewell Middle School
- Ridgeview Middle School
- Walsh Middle School
- Anderson Mill Elementary School
- Berkman Elementary School
- Blackland Prairie Elementary School
- Bluebonnet Elementary School
- Brushy Creek Elementary School
- Cactus Ranch Elementary School
- Caldwell Heights Elementary School
- Callison Elementary School
- Canyon Creek Elementary School
- Caraway Elementary School
- Chandler Oaks Elementary School
- Deep Wood Elementary School
- Double File Trail Elementary School
- England Elementary School
- Fern Bluff Elementary School
- Forest Creek Elementary School
- Forest North Elementary School
- Gattis Elementary School
- Gattis Elementary School
- Great Oaks Elementary School
- Herrington Elementary School
- Jollyville Elementary School
- Laurel Mountain Elementary School
- Live Oak Elementary School
- Old Town Elementary School
- Pond Springs Elementary School
- Purple Sage Elementary School
- Robertson Elementary School
- Sommer Elementary School
- Spicewood Elementary School
- Teravista Elementary School
- Union Hill Elementary School
- Voigt Elementary School
- Wells Branch Elementary School
Around Anderson Mill
Anderson Mill is a short drive to both downtown Austin and various lakes on the west side of the city. Anderson Mill also has a number of recreation pool and parks.
Balcones Country Club and Golf course is also nearby for those who wish to have a round of 18 holes.
What is the Market Value of My Home?
Knowing the market value of your home is very important when trying to sell. Pricing it competitively with the market can sometimes bring multiple offers and drive up the sales price. At the SmartLIVING Team, we provide free market evaluations so that you can see what your home is currently worth and if it is the right time for you to sell. Please enter your information below and an experienced agent with the SmartLIVING Team will contact you and answer any other questions that you may have!
Contact SmartLiving Agents
Are you interested in buying a home in Anderson Mill? If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at (512) 623-6595. You can fill out the form below and a SmartLiving agent will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your real estate needs.
Also – visit the information on our website for buying a home or selling your property.
Homes for Sale in Anderson Mill[wnt_grid keyid=”1″ maptype=”above” paginated=”true” sortoptions=”true” maxresults=”21″ listing_status=”All” primarysearchtype=”active” searchtype=”subdivision” subdivision=”Village 01 At Anderson Mill||Austin,Village 06 At Anderson Mill||Austin,Village 09 At Anderson Mill||Austin,Village 12 At Anderson Mill||Austin,Village 16 At Anderson Mill||Austin,VILLAGE 20 AT ANDERSON MILL||Austin,Village 20 At Anderson Mill Ph 02||Austin,Village 21 Anderson Mile||Austin,Woodland Village Anderson Mill Sec 02 Ph 02||Austin,Woodland Village Anderson Mill Sec 01 Blk||Austin,Woodland Village Anderson Mill Sec 03 Blk||Austin,WOODLAND VILLAGE OF ANDERSON||Austin,Pecan Park||Austin,Pecan Park Garden Estates||Austin,Parke/Anderson Mill||Austin,Cottages At Lake Creek Condo||Austin,Anderson Mill Village 14||Austin,Anderson Mill Village 14″ /]